Saturday, January 9, 2010

Well I am finally updating my blog I know it takes me forever, but here are some family pictures we had done and Kylee's birthday along with Christmas pictures.







Wow I cannot believe that my little girl is already 1. She has been such a joy to our family. She loves music and loves to dance. She walks around jabbering all day long. You can say something to her and she will talk right back to you even though you don't know what she is saying. She loves her brother and her brother loves her (most of the time as long as she's not taking legos away from him). Time goes by way to fast. Happy Birthday Kylee!!!!!






Here are few pictures from our Christmas Eve party, every year we have dinner and a program where everyone has to participate. Keegan sang a sang a song and Kylee just clapped. We are so thankful for family and the wonderful memories we are making with them.



Kylee was definitely not a fan of Santa!!

Keegan was so excited to sing his song that he learned in preschool for the christmas eve party

Keegan looks so enthused watching the Christmas Eve program

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big you kids are! Kylie is adorable and Keegan, my little Keegan, what a handsome little guy. I miss you guys! come see me!

    ReplyDelete